Office 207-253-1500 ext:114
Terry is one of the Partner/Owners of Regency Realty Group
I believe that building strong relationships through quality service is the right foundation for a successful real estate career, and have built my business by making every client feel like my only client. I now specialize in listing and selling foreclosed properties, single family, multi-units and condominiums. Many properties are available for the first time homebuyer, priced at a price they can now afford. Others are best suited for the investor who can do repairs and bring them to market standards. I am always moving forward with the ever changing market.
I began purchasing investment properties in the 1990's and am also a landlord, as well as have developed new construction. These experiences have given me vast knowledge of all aspects of home ownership which I will put to work for you.
"One of the greatest pleasures is putting that set of keys into the hands of a first-time home buyer after guiding them step-by-step through the entire real estate transaction."
I take great pride in my leadership qualities - being available and helpful to both clients and agents in my office.
Don't hesitate to call me today with your real estate needs.I am always happy to answer your questions!
- John has spent many years serving the greater Portland area. Born and raised in Portland, he specializes in Munjoy Hill, a unique neighborhood of period homes overlooking beautiful Casco Bay. A resident of this neighborhood for many years, John not only knows the homes of the Hill, but also its history and people. John is a natural for people who really want to know the area. John’s volunteer work with area immigrants has also made him a natural when it comes to steering these new arrivals through the house buying process. Having worked with many new immigrants, John is especially apt with Spanish speakers, being fluent in Spanish himself. If you are new to the Portland area or a veteran to the area like John, you couldn’t find a better person to help you find the right home for you. John now also specializes in buyer agency with foreclosed homes.
Don't hesitate to call John with any of your real estate questions.
Real Estate Experience:
• Buying and selling investment property for over 22 years
• Personally bought and sold over 8.5 million in real estate
• Owned and managed a variety of multi units, single family, and commercial buildings
• Co-owner of several area developments and small projects. • Construction and rehab back ground
Professional Real Estate Experience:
• Licensed for 16 years with the past 10 as the DB
• Developed a system starting in 2007 to deal with Short Sale and REO’s
• Currently converting a 21000sf Mill Building into Condomininiums
• Developed 18 lot subdivision in Westbrook
• Closed over 10 Million Dollars in 2005 and 2006 • Closed over 17 million Dollars in 2004
• Developed 15 lot Single Family Subdivision in Saco 2003 • Closed over 14 Million Dollars in 2003
• Closed over 10 Million Dollars in 2002 • Closed over 10 Million Dollars in 2001
• May 2001 Opened Regency Real Estate • Top 1% broker with ERA World Wide 1999,2000
• Licensed Broker 2/99 with ERA Home Sellers • Top 4 broker with ERA State Wide 1999
• Top selling office broker 1997,1998,1999 • Top 25 broker with ERA State Wide 1998
•New Buyers •Short sales / REO’s •New Construction • Single Family Homes • Condominiums • Land Development
I currently reside in the Town of Scarborough . I co-own & operate Regency Realty Group, with 18 agents licensed in the office. I believe in offering Real Estate SOLUTIONS for today’s buyers and sellers
Marty Macisso was a graduate of Scarborough High School in 1997. He later went on to graduate from the Universtity of Southern Maine School of Business where he majored in Finance and minored in English.
He currently holds an Associate Broker License as well as being a Maine Notary Public and a B.S in Business Finance.
After several years working for greater Portland area mortgage companies as a loan officer, Marty decided to make the switch to helping Maine families during the housing recession as a Housing Counselor and Maine Licensed Real Estate Agent working for Regency Realty Group.
Marty loves to work with all of Maine's people accross all generations. Whether you are buying or selling or have questions about your own personal finances - give Marty a call today!
Serving Buyers, Sellers, and Investors
Practicing real estate transactions include:
Cell: (207) 576-8063
*Member National Assocation of Realtors
*Member Commerical Board of Realtors
- Over 15 year experience as a Real Estate professional.
- Has been licensed in 2 States yielding a wide variety of business and market exposure.
- Experienced in ALL types of real estate transactions including:
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Commercial Board of Realtors.
- Experience in Receivership roles representing lending institutions.
- Property Management - 20 years
- Landlord-Tenant specialist.
- Commercial property management.
- Business advising / Consulting as well as site planning.
- Assisted in Real Estate Transactions nationwide
The Haskell Team
The Haskell Team
The Haskell Team
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Single & Multi Family Homes
- Investment Property
- Short Sales
Michel J. Duvernay
Mike is presently on the Board of Directors of the Southern Maine Landlord Association (SMLA). SMLA is an organization committed to safe and responsible property management. Mike is also a past Director and current member of the Maine Apartment Owners and Managers Association (MAOMA), which functions at the state level influencing Maine’s landlord-tenant laws. This exposure to landlord-tenant laws and activity places Mike in a position to be well informed and current on landlord-tenant law and property management techniques in the state of Maine.
Mike is a true professional with attention to detail!
Call Mike at 233-5949 or email at email@example.com
Energy Smart Real Estate Specialist
Office: 207-253-1500 x 131
Office: 207-253-1500 x 133
Fax: (866) 886-6057
- Foreclosures - Listing and Selling
- Land Development
- Investment Properties
Office : 207 - 253 - 1500 x 106